We were planning to leave today but G-Man’s sixth sense combined with BOM forecasting suggested that tomorrow would provide more favourable weather for the next few days.
So if all goes to plan we will be on the water at Tidal River around lunch time tomorrow. I will keep you all posted.
Thanks to everyone for showing an interest in our trip and offering your support. Sorry I haven’t got back to all your emails. Special thanks to those who have provided advice, loaned us stuff, made gear and agreed to drive us around.
Check these guys out:
They are attempting a world first crossing of Bass Strait on paddle boards. They left the Prom yesterday. Good luck guys! My knees are hurting just thinking about it.